Thursday 11 June 2009

Vin’s Fav – Black Pepper Honey Grilled Wings


When I saw the white plate at a departmental store, I knew it would be perfect for chicken wings... Hee... One of the first things I tried cooking was chicken wings, as it is Vin’s favourite :) I tried frying chicken wings before but found that it will get burnt outside easily and the inside will still remain uncooked. Deep frying is too messy and unhealthy. Hence, I settled for grilled as my oven can support grill functions. Also, the chicken will be tender and juicy inside after grilling.

Ingredients

Marinade:
Soya sauce
Cornflour
Black pepper

For glazing:
Oil
Honey with Black pepper

Steps:
1. Wash the chicken wings and rub them with salt
2. Blanched them in hot water
3. Marinate them with the ingredients shown above for at least 30 mins
4. I usually cover the tray with an aluminium foil for grilling. Oil it.
5. Place the chicken wings in and grill them.
6. Every 10 mins, turn the wings over and glaze them until they are cooked (Takes about 30 to 40 mins)

No comments:

Post a Comment