Sunday 27 September 2009

Start of Work... Again


I finally found work to do after resting at home for 1.5 months. It is with mixed feelings that I go back to work. Somehow, humans are contradictory creatures. When I have work, I longed for a break. When I was home, almost bored to death, I wished I can go back to work.

Since I needed more savings, I’m happy that I finally found work. At least, it will stop my hubby from nagging at me, complaining that I do nothing at home. The funny thing was on the morning before I left work, he told me to quit if I find the project too tedious… I guess he felt bad for all the times that he had scolded me, for staying at home, doing nothing, and not generating income.

Anyway, my first day of work, was the same as every first day at a new project. This is the fourth time I’m going through this. You will have to do a lot of admin stuff and then read a lot of project documentations and background, while everyone is so busy with their work. I feel helpless looking at them, being bored and unable to help them. If only, someone can just assign me work on the first day, even though it may just be a small task…

But I do know that tough times are coming soon, you can almost feel it in the atmosphere. Hence, I better enjoy it while I can :)

Bye bye facebook… Best wishes to all those who are stealing my harvest in Happy Farm and for those who are fighting me in Sorority Life!


No comments:

Post a Comment