This tomato beef dish is easy to make and it can store for a few days. It can be eaten with rice, instant noodles or spaghetti.
Frozen Vegetables (Carrot, Corn, Peas)
Onion (Roughly chopped)
1. Marinade the beef with salt, sugar and sesame oil for at least 10 mins.
2. You can add some water to the beef to prevent it from clumping during frying.
3. Thinly make a cross in the skin at the bottom of each tomato.
4. Boil the tomatoes for about 5 mins until the skins are separated.
5. Cool the tomatoes in cold water, remove the skins and chopped them into small cubes.
6. Add oil to the wok and add in the onions.
7. Add in the garlic and stir fry till fragrant.
8. Add in the minced beef and stir fry till about 80% cooked.
9. Add in the chopped tomatoes, vegetables and water.
10. Add Tomato Sauce, Sugar and Soy Sauce.
11. Simmer the beef till the sauce thickens.