Monday 10 August 2009

New House - Bedrooms

It's been awhile since I have blogged... Reason being I was on holidays. Will blog about my holidays later on :)

The houses in Hong Kong are well known for being tiny. Before we found this new house, I can never understand how people can squeeze generations of people into a less than 600 sq ft home. Well... We found a house that is less than 600 sq ft. It is cosy enough for 2. However, we can only at most accommodate 1 guest. And the mattress can only be laid in the guest bedroom after the door is closed! Hee... This means that my whole family will not be able to stay with us when they come visiting.

One advantage is it takes much faster to clean and tidy the house :)

This is the master bedroom. It can only accomodate a double bed and a wardrobe. We have windows on both sides of the room. I have boldly asked to have black day curtains (the thin ones) and white night curtains (the thicker ones). I didn't want it the other way as I think black curtains would make the room look smaller. I think the curtains turned out better than I thought. What do you think? The wardrobe is of the same wood as the bed frame, with frosted green glass.

Again, we have a ceiling fan in the master bedroom for energy saving.




This is the wardrobe for the guest bedroom. It is a much bigger one, exclusively for me :p



No comments:

Post a Comment