1 small potato cut into cubes
Chicken thighs (My hubby prefers boneless)
Lee Kum Kee Black Pepper Sauce
Cornflour mixture (Water and cornflour)
1. If you are not cooking the potatoes immediately, soak the potato cubes in salt water to prevent it from turning black before cooking.
2. Add olive oil then butter into the frying pan. This will prevent the butter from turning black quickly.
3. Add in the drained potato cubes and stir fry till golden brown.
4. Sprinkle some salt and black pepper.
1. Add olive oil then butter into the frying pan.
2. Add in the chicken thighs and brown them on both sides.
1. Keep a bit of the butter left over from cooking the chicken.
2. Add in the LKK black pepper sauce and water.
3. Add a bit of sugar if it is too spicy.
4. Adjust the consistency by adding in the cornflour mixture.
5. Add in the diced potato and stir for a few minutes.
1. Boil a pot of water.
2. Add in a pinch of salt and olive oil.
3. Add in the spaghetti and boil for 15 minutes. I finally found the perfect texture of the spaghetti by boiling for 15 mins. Feel free to boil them till the consistency that you like.
Drain the spaghetti and combine all to serve.